3 Mar 2017

New Badge Designs


With a new lease of life have come some new badge designs-actually I tell a little fib, I did these a while back, but I only posted them on Facebook and forgot to update the blog. These are just a starting point to give people an idea of what they can order. basically we can put any image and text that you want, your(and our) imagination is the only limit. For a full list of prices for party badges head over here, and to view the full album of designs head over to our Facebook album here.

I'm looking forward to getting my teeth into some new designs, and being less hampered by having to do PG rated designs, when I was trading at the market it seemed crass to sell anything too naughty given the presence of children. Hen and Stag party badges are meant to be rude and silly!





Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin'.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...