30 Sept 2010

New Clothes for Inistioge







I just sent off another order of clothes to Roisins Boutique in Inistioge, it was stressful trying to get it finished because of time constraints but I must say it was a really fun bunch of clothes to work on. Jackets/coats have always been one of my favourite things to make, I feel I can go a bit wild with them adding embellishments. I only wish I regularly had time to work on more pieces. When I get the markets of this weekend over with I'll be making more pieces for the shop.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what charming clothes!!! I have to look more at your blog for what other great things you have done with customised clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love that first jacket. so girly but smart too.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...