25 Aug 2011

Custom Orders

I've been doing a few custom orders recently for badges and mirrors.
Pocket Art Mirror - Shoe Collection -

Mandi Cromer from Design Birdie used her wonderful illustrations for some mirrors which she now sells in her etsy shop. I've been a fan of her work for ages, and it was really nice to eventually meet her at the Horse Show in the RDS.


Artist Harriet Myfanwy Nia Tahany is preparing for her upcoming exhibition in Belfast, and she will be selling pocket mirror versions of her art at the opening for people who want to take home some of her work at a more affordable price, what a great idea! The show is on Sept 1st in 'Frame of Mind, Ormeau Rd, Belfast at 7.30pm if any of you are in the area.


I also made up these comic book style magnets for my friend Claire from Ecobrats, they are for her sons bedroom as she is in the process of doing it all up in comic book style. I loved doing this commission and I'm now going to be selling this set in my etsy shop. You can get the 6 magnets in a set for just €10. They are perfect for using on your fridge, or in your work space.

If you are interested in ordering any magnets, badges, pocket mirrors or bottle openers with the image of your choice on them please click here for more details or email me at ruthcrean@yahoo.ie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...