17 Aug 2011

Potty About Pincushions




I had quite a busy schedule last week trying to make new stock for the market, as I still had not collected unsold stock from the RDS horse show. A few weeks ago I had picked up some tiny plain terracotta plant pots with the intention of making some pincushions. As usual when I buy new supplies I forgot about them for a little while, but after a trip down town to get some varnish I was set to go.
These are lots of fun to make as i get to play with lots of different colours, and also I'm using up lots of scraps of pretty material and ribbon, which is great to find a use for them. I've only made 13 so far but they were much admired at the market at the weekend and i sold a couple, so I'll definitely be making more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...