30 Dec 2008

Post Christmas post

So how was your Christmas? Mine was suitably full of food, presents, and christmas cheer, sprinkled with family and love. It's been such a long time since I've been home, September-eek I'm such a bad daughter, it was lovely to see my family again. All the kids look so grown up, my dad looked really well, and everyone seemed so excited that we were together for a happy reason after the crappy year we've all been through. Santa brought me some lovely things, some great books, and easily the most comfortable pajamas I have ever worn(and am wearing right now). I think the biggest surprise was my present from John. He got me a voucher for Danny Bulmans tattoo studio!I already have a large tattoo on my back that for years I have been saying I would finish and bring all the way up to my shoulders. Now that I have the funds I'm half excited/half aprehensive, which is odd cos I'm always black and white about everything. I think it's cos I'm such a wuss when it comes to pain. Either way it was a very thoughtful present.

In other news, keep an eye on my etsy shop over the next week as I now have time to update it after all the holiday madness. I also have to get it looking extra fantastical for all those hits I'll get from being on RTE this coming Monday. In case you don't already have it pencilled in, this Monday 5th Jan I will be on RTE1 on Nationwide at 7pm.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Happy New Year.
    Just to let you know that I'm adding your blog as a link to my blog: http://dolfs-digital-limerick.blogspot.com/
    My general photo blog is http://digitaldolf.blogspot.com/

    Regards,
    Dolf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dolf
    Thanks for adding a link, I'm returning the favour now. I just had a quick look at your pictures, they're great, looking forward to browsing through them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there go you! Just seen Nationwide I too am a serial taker of clothes apart and putter of them together again! Will def check out your etsy shop now!
    Laura in Cork

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...