2 Sept 2011

Bettyoctopus Necklace: A Lesson in Self Gifting

I did pretty well selling badges to the kids at the Limerick Show at the weekend so I decided to spoil myself to a little gift from a fellow seller. I've been eyeing up these necklaces from Bettyoctopus for ages. I love them and knew I would buy one eventually, and what better time than after a long days work.

Jess Byrne is actually a neighbour of mine, I met her originally through John as he is a very good friend of her brother-in-law. But over the past year I've gotten to know her much better through all things crafty and she had a large role in the pop-up shop that we ran in Limerick this year. She makes beautiful brooches from felt, little adorable artworks, and these lovely necklaces. She also has a full time job and a daughter, I really don't know where she finds the time!



1 comment:

  1. Gotta love felt - that necklace is fantastic.

    I thought you might like to see that I mentioned your stall at the Milk Market on my blog. I chatted with you briefly a few weeks ago - sorry it's taken me so long to write the post - Summer holidays mean I've been busy entertaining the kids

    http://faithhopeandcharityshopping.blogspot.com/2011/09/limerick-or-good-bad-and-ugly-of.html

    Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping]

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...