31 Jan 2011

Featured Seller: Homespun Ireland

Mixed Media Collage Pendant -- Handmade in Ireland

Now that I've picked up the reigns of my log again I'd like to start a regular post of Featured seller, I'll mostly be showing you Irish shops as I'm all for supporting local. It may be a weekly thing, but laziness might take over, we'll see how it goes...

First up we have Jesse from Homespun Ireland, a shop I've been in love with for about a year or so. I love the romance and texture in her work, and the small details are astounding. It's beautiful how she marries traditional Irish themes with modern shabby chic styles.

Jesse is based in Ballinacurra, Cork, where she juggles her own work with with running her flower shop Bloomsday Flowers in Carrigtwohill, to be honest I don't know where she finds the time! She also runs a second etsy shop, Celtic Sea Treasures, where you can buy lovely natural Irish findings.

Links:

Crazy Quilt Covered Wooden Box -- Hourihan

Hand-dyed Wool Scapular --Handmade in Ireland


Mixed Media Cigar Box Assemblage -- Mr. Lorcan Sherlock -- Victorian Vintage Style -- Made in Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...