28 Sept 2012

Window Painting


So what have I been up to in the last month? Apart from not writing for my blog I've been trying to get things organised for the grand opening of Limerick Craft & Design. One of the many things I did was paint the window to drum up a bit of enthusiasm about the project. What had initially been quite a simple idea in my head became a little more complicated when I added polka dots into the equation; they take time to measurepaint and then paint around.

It involved lots of fag breaks for Orla who was there with me shampooing the carpet, so I took photos during these painting pit stops. Here they are.... 








Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. looks lovely... can't wait to call over to Limerick at some stage and have a look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will love it! Hopefully I'll be working that day so I can give you the guided tour!

      Delete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...