19 Jul 2011

Busy Season

The next couple of weeks are going to be really hectic as I'm preparing for the Dublin Horse Show. I'll be selling there with Avaluk craft shop who I've been selling with in Kilkenny for a few years(this link goes to her facebook page where you can get update of all the different Irish handcrafrs that she sells). This is the first time I'll be doing a fair in the RDS and I've heard they are crazy busy. I have to bring as much stock as I can humanly make over the next couple of weeks, which means lots of LONG days in the studio sewing away while listening to my audiobooks. It will mostly be clothes that I'm working on but I'll also make a range of accessories to sell too. This blog will either die over the next while or I'll just post very brief photo updates of what I'm up to.
So ta ra for now and I'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...