15 Jul 2011

Hotty But Notty: David Krumholtz

DK51


My first memory of seeing David Krumholtz was in the second Adams Family film which I saw in my tweens, and I fell in love with him a little bit. I definitely prefer the floppy haired stubbly version of him rather than the greasy slicked back hair look. While trying to get photos for this post it was a little hit and miss I must admit, but when he is looking dishevelled he is rather yummy looking.

He is mostly known for his role in the crime series Numb3rs, which I've only ever seen a few episodes of but I like his character, crime fighting mathematician, silly sound I know but it's kinda fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...