21 Jan 2013

Hen and Stag Party T-shirts and Badges




It's definitely coming into hen party season, I've just spent my morning emailing bridesmaids about lots of custom order hen party badges. About a year or so ago I made up a catalogue of designs for people to choose from. It's great to have the images already there and the names, dates, colours etc can all be changed to suit.  Lots of people still send in their own images, but I think this option helped a lot of people who really didn't know what they wanted. I tried to cater to all different style and not just the cliche pink garish ones. They are just €20 for 20 badges plus €3 P&P within Ireland. To look at the full selection of designs please click here.


Now that I have a heat press machine I can now do t-shirts, which might be more popular with the stag night crowd. I did a little research online and the range from €10-€30, which seems like an insane amount of money since they will probably be only worn once! I'm gonna sell them at €10 each and see how it goes. As with the badges the image and text can be altered to suit the customer, so if they have a really ugly photo of the bride or groom that they want on it I'm delighted to help them! I also make canvas bags (€5 each) which would be handy for giving out goody bags/survival packs.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post and wonderful blog, I really like this type of interesting articles about fashion and casual outfits.
    nike golf Best for men

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Martin, nice to see a new reader on the blog

      Delete
  2. These are really an awesome designs and really attractive as well.I like your work and this is really creative step in online mens golf shirts, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of having badges and T-shirts; it can bring more spice to the party. As you mentioned the text and images in a badge can be customized so in this way one can bring more personnel touch to a party. Thanks for sharing these interesting ideas for Hen parties.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...