27 Jan 2013

Doing my Accounts


I'm doing my accounts all day today and tomorrow. This is my definition of hell! I have a box of receipts, bills, and my market notebooks and it's in complete chaos. I am not an organised person, I've just about trained myself to be disciplined enough to run my business, but my Achilles heal is the financial side. I always put it off to the last minute, and then each year I promise myself to have a better system, to not do this to myself again next year. 

Oh well, I'll just have to get on with it, wish me luck!
(At least the dulcet tones of Dominic West are keeping me company as he reads The Remains of the Day)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...