22 Jan 2013

Stag Party Designs





As I said yesterday I wanted to work on some new stag party designs for t-shirts (but these images can easily be adapted to badges too). No sooner did I finish the post than I started doing a bit of online research. To be honest it was all a bit tame, I thought there would be far more boobs and slander, apparently it's only the ladies who like to be crass for their prenuptial shennanigans. I've only done a few designs, and I would definitely like to do some more that are little edgier, but it's a good start.

I saw lots of the boring bride and groom cartoons with Game Over written underneath, which I thought was pretty funny, but I wanted to do something fun with the image. I found a regular picture of Mario and Peaches and with the magic of Photoshop I managed to put a tux on Mario, and change her dress to white. I'm really surprised at how convincing it looks, it's definitely my favourite design so far. I might even do a series of computer came ones, Mr&Mrs Pacman maybe?

Please note the website address at the end of the image is just for online purposes, in case it get's shared without a credit on Pinterest etc. But it will not be on the final t-shirt design.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...