2 May 2009

Are you in Limerick??

This is a very short post as I'm running out to the market.
If you are in Limerick this Weekend then pay close attention!
A friend of mine is running an event as part of the Riverfest that involves projecting old films onto the facade of the old cinemas around the city. Some will be outdoor events, some indoor, all I'm sure will be magical. These events are a creative protest against the fact that we have no working cinema in the city centre even though we have all these venues that have been let go derilict. I was so excited to hear about this project, it's just the kind of guerilla behavior that we need to take the city and our culture back into our control. Click here for listing times and venues, I for one will be there with bells on for Metropolis, I may have an 11 hours days work ahead of me but I don't care.

Ps; The Market went well yesterday, beautiful weather, I have lots of photos, and really good feedback to my clothes. More news of that tomorrow though

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...