8 Apr 2011

Hotty But Notty: Gary Sinise





My friend Mags runs a 'Pretty Boy Friday' every week which is always nice for a good drool. I know Gary Sinise is not exactly the most beautiful man in the world, but I have strange taste and I think off kilter hotties deserve a bit of air time too. I was watching The Stand this week and was surprised at how attractive he was in it....in that 'not over the top but attractive but looks like he could start a campfire and fix your tire' kind of way. Know what I mean? Real man attractive...please someone agree with me so I don't think I'm weird.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Ruth! I think he has some rugged charm alright, not too sure about the long hair phase though :P I reckon it's high time we had manly men in our lives, maybe a 'Manly Men Mondays'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love guys with long hair so I had to include this picture!
    Manly man Mondays sounds really good!! I was thinking of a series of geeky/alternative hotties...
    Weirdly Hot Wednesdays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on ladies, this is one nice piece of man flesh!! Talented, and capable, even when he plays a nasty charactor he still can't help but be attractive. Who needs pretty boys!! give me a man any day of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this for 5 months!!! Gary Sinise is one of my faves!!! Talented AND very good looking!! Nothing weird about it my friend!!!
    R.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...