4 May 2012

Hotty But Notty: Michael Wincott


Hotty But Notty (Part 18): Michael Wincott

I absolutely think there is nothing notty about Michael Wincott, but I've just never met anyone else who thinks he is hot. He has been on screen for over 30 years, most people don't know his name, but I bet you have seen a tonne of films that he's been in; The Crow, Alien Resurrection, The Count on Monte Cristo, Three Muskateers, Robin Hood, Dead Man, Strange Days, Along came a Spider, to name but a few. I think he has a great face; sallow skin, amazing bone structure. But more so it's the deliciously bold characters that he plays, most of the time he is the rakish villain, who is oddly likable while being a terrifying sadist; an difficult balance to achieve. In a lot of his roles he wear ridiculous costumes and manages to totally pull it off. He is a man who was born to wear billowing sleeves, have foppish hair, and wave his arms about in an evil 'I'm going to destroy everything because it's fun' kind of way.

Add of top of that his voice. Oh lets have a moment to contemplate the gravelly dirty voice that always has a wry one liner on it's lips. Scroll down to watch the video at the bottom to see what I mean; nom, noms. A persons voice can really affect their attractiveness, I know that seems a little shallow, but hey this whole series is. You might remember the 'Hi Kate, it's me from the bar' ad, need I say more?

If you haven't seen any of his work, go treat yourself to a movie night, he is a great actor.











Did you find this post helpful or interesting? To follow my other post here is my RSS feed.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah. Michael Wincott is MAD HOT. Great actor, amazing voice and so intriguing to watch onscreen! You have splendid taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. Michael Wincott is MAD HOT. Great actor, amazing voice and so intriguing to watch onscreen! You have splendid taste!

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...