20 Aug 2012

Button Hair Clips


It's been a while since I posted anything crafty on the blog. I made these button hair clips last week, I had previously made hair slides but I got a bunch of the snap clips a while back to expand the range. I'll be sending a bunch of them down to Truly Gifted and I'll also have them at my stall and in Limerick Craft & Design. The are €4 for a pair.




Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious as to whether the buttons are sewn onto the clips ... or just sewn together and glued on? These are cute!

    I'm ordering some personalized buttons from pickyourplum.com today and think I will make some for MY hair! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first made them I glued them with a silicone glue, but they weren't sturdy enough to sell. I now sew them together using strong embroidery thread.

      Delete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...