29 Aug 2012

Painting Limerick Craft and Design


It's been a busy couple of weeks for me and the craft co-op that I'm part of, we've been painting the shop space and all of the units. I'm a total novice when it comes to DIY, or rather I was until I got a crash course by being thrown into the deep end.

We are at the very end stage when just a few bits need an extra lick of paint, the floor needs clearing and darned good hoovering. It's been a great experience seeing this coming together so well, it's been such a long time at the planning stage I can't quite believe it's happening. I must say though that I had no idea how much hard work painting is!! I feel like I've been in the gym 24/7 with all the stretches and squats that I'm doing.

For anyone who is a new reader this 'project' I'm talking about is Limerick Craft & Design, a craft co-op made up of 35 different Limerick based crafters and designers. I've been heading the project for about 9 months trying to get everything organised, and we will be opening very shortly on Sarsfield St. For more info head over to the website and Facebook page.

Update: We are running a competition on the page at the moment where you can win a €100 voucher, just like Limerick Craft & Designs page and share this photo to gain an extra entry...easy peasy!


Ericka and John working hard!




Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...