6 Feb 2009

Baker Place Gig and Market Tomorrow


I'm going to be selling my clothes at a gig tomorrow night in Baker Place in Limerick city. It looks like it's going to be a really good night. It's the launch for the second publication of local magazine Crude. There is going to be live music and I'm sure it will to be packed as their last event sold out. I know it's really late notice (I only got the call last night), but if you're around the city you should check it out. It starts at 9pm, the cover chrage is 6 euro, but this includes copy of the magazine. Also selling there will be Maria of Mia Designs who used to sell her rockin clothes at the Sunday Market on Bedford Row. And also Orla Redican of Crunchy Granola, of the bedford row market, and she will be selling handmade(and very reasonably priced) jewellery.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruth - thanks for leaving comments at my 'blog', I found yours by googling you after seeing you on Nationwide a while back, so it feels like celebrity input! Best of luck tonight

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...