19 Jan 2012

Handmade Button Rings






This week has all been about getting my Etsy shops back in ship shop shape again, by rights I should really do this in September each year, but i never seem to find the time. I've been trying to list a lot of my stock since I won't be selling my crafts at the Milk Market for a while. The other day I got up early and painted my nails in preparation for selling my button rings. With a little help from some wrapping paper I made my photos look bright and cheery. I edited and listed a bunch of them and I will be getting through the rest of them as the week goes on.
They are just €5 and come in 18mm and 16mm, and they are adjustable too.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...