30 Apr 2009

Dresses Galore









Yey I have pictures at last, not of the best quality in the world but at least you can see what I'm up to. I'm delighted that the fashion world is obsessed with dresses at the moment, so that's what I've decided to focus on. I made 5 in the past day and a half(well 6 but one was a disaster that I had to abandon). Hopefully I 'll get a couple more done today in preparation for D-day tomorrow. The sun is shining beautifully today so fingers crossed for the rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. They're all so gorgeous but if I HAD to pick a favourite it would have to be the second one - pockets, buttons, stripes and plaid - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million!
    There was lots of interest yesterday in the last one, and it eventually sold, I knew it wouldn't last long on the stall

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...