8 Apr 2009

Sunday Market returns

Today has been spent reorganising the madness that is my studio. I naively thought I could do this in a few hours, but 6 hours later it still looks like a junk shop. But at least I now know where most of the essentials are. I think I'll spend the rest of the evening pottering around in there trying to find suitable places for all those frustrating odds and ends(even my vast collection of cute boxes can't contain all those things I've horaded over the years). I have one large factor pushing the urgency on this unpacking endeavour.... the Riverside market is starting back this Sunday. With all my break-taking and moving house lately I've been left woefully unprepared. I do have stock, just not enough, and not an even balance of sizes. Ideally I would like to get more mens t-shirts done, a few jackets, and some cute tshirts for girls. So a mad sewing marathon will be starting on Friday morning. I always work best when I'm under pressure, so I'm not overly worried. After two years of selling at markets I've learned that the world will not fall apart if I don't meet my expectations, I'll just be a little disapointed in my self, but I can live with that.

So if you live in Limerick, spread the word, this Sunday we start back, 12pm-5pm on Bedford Row, yummy gourmet foods, hand crafts, and fabulous me.

Ps; the girl in the picture above really looks like me when I was a kid

1 comment:

  1. I wanna commmmmmmme. In my whiniest voice. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...