28 Apr 2009

Tired Feet

Yuck I just finished an extra hideous split shift in the restaurant. Please next time you eat out have a little extra patience for your waitress...we work our asses off. I've nothing interesting to report today as all I did was run around like a maniac with plates and glasses.
On my break I did do the design for the City Council opening, it's looking pretty promising and I can show you pics when I get approval from the client. They went for a soviet propaganda feel for the poster as the guy they are commemorating(Robert Byrne) is heavily linked with the foundation of the Limerick Soviet in 1919.

I'm off now to put my very tired and stinky feet up, it's just after 1am, I'm shattered but wide awake, oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...