3 Feb 2012

Handmade Valentine's Day Cards






I've been busy making up a big batch of Valentine's cards this week. I found that lots of people last year asked me for specific cards like wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend. I picked up a great set of stamps earlier this year that has all the relative words on it for both sexes. I paired these with some love themed embellishments and papers to make up my recent set of cards. I also wanted to cater to making men's cards too without them being saccharine pink, so I went with some romantic browns/creams/blues, what do you think?

I'll be selling them at the bookstall this weekend for the usual €4 each or 3 for €10(in case you have 3 girlfriends/boyfriends!),or if you would like to buy them online just send me an email and I can sort itout for you. To see the full album please go to this facebook album.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...