14 Nov 2009

Christmas Decorations



Today I've been making more Christmas decorations in the run up to the hopeful Seasonal rush. They are the little hampers that I mentioned in a previous post. But I just realised I actually have some pics I can show you for once. These are Christmas Wedding favours that I made. They are the same as the decorations I'm making except these are all in purple and white, and what I'm working on are red, greem, yellow, and blue etc.


Thanks to the groom Richard for taking these pics.

3 comments:

  1. I love them. so so beautiful. will you be selling them at Bedford Row? Are you taking a stall at the UL Market this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm selling them in bedford row every Sunday, 12-5pm. They are 15 euro for a small hamper set of 3 or 6 euro each. I'm gonna give UL a call this week and see if I can get a spot. But I won't have any clothes sadly.
    I will also be selling at the Christmas fair in Pery One hotel this Saturday 12-5pm.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...