19 Nov 2009

Suggestions...and How Did You Find Me??

I was just thinking, I read lots of blogs and sometimes little things annoy me about the usability, colour, layout etc. I bet that the writers of these blogs don't even realize, but it's really rude to just tell someone. I know I've had the same layout for over a year now (with some extras added onto my sidebar), but I'd like to know if it works ok.
Is there anything, readers that you find annoying? Or even a small little thing that you would like changed? Suggestions please (don't worry you won't hurt my feelings, I grew a thick skin in all those art college crits!)

Actually here is another thought, I would love to know how you found my blog. As this is a business blog this is good, and free, market research.

4 comments:

  1. Found through judging/long-listing the Irish Blog Awards ... still reading nearly a year on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find it annoying at all, I think it goes with your whole "green" vibe perfectly.

    And I can't remember how I found you, but I think it was through a search on Etsy for Irish sellers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it works really well..maybe a bit of a change wouldnt be too bad just to spice it up for yourself..i know i get bored wit the look of my blog really quick and i want to change it somehow

    i found you after i bought some magical buttons off you in college one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think your blog is fine! i cant remember how i found you...i think i followed a comment you had made on another post

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...