19 Nov 2009

Winterfest Market

I wanted to let ye all know that I'll be selling on Sat 21st Nov at the Limerick Winterfest Market at Pery One Hotel on Barrington St. Yep that's this Saturday so if you are about town and looking for some Christmas gifts I think it will be a really good market to go to, and there is free parking in the city all weekend to encourage people to abandon those evil shopping centres.
It's a mix of an indoor and outdoor market, and I'll be sharing a stall with my friend Orla at an outdoor stall. It's open between 12-5pm, and I'm sure it will be packed full of festive cheer. Here is a list of just some of the stalls that will be there:
Creative Wave Christmas Cards
Olio & Farina
Sequoia Lane
Instore
Contemporary Fine Art
Pandora Bell
The Wine Shop
etc
Check out their spiffing website for more details

1 comment:

  1. was really hoping to call to that this weekend:(..but unfortunatly this weather has takingg its tole on me and dying with the flu..is there any othere fairs your gonna be doing before christmas ??

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...