21 Feb 2011

Dead Button Press

I'm so frustrated!! My badge maker has decided to die, it's being collected today and is being sent to Germany to be fixed. This has meant that I've had to deactivate all of my badge listings in my shop, and also half of my mirror designs too. Within about a week I'm not going to have enough stock for my stall either!

I wish there was a magic want I could wave over it to get it fixed instantaneously. I'm really hoping I have it back really soon so I can firstly complete some orders, and then also start selling my St.Patricks Day badges. I'm hoping they'll be as successful as my valentines Facebook badge.

1 comment:

  1. dislike Ruth - gonna keep my fingers and toes crossed that it gets fixed really soon

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...