12 Feb 2011

Shopping Spree for Me



I went on a bit of a shopping spree during the week in Claires accessories. A friend works in there and she told me about their sewing themed jewellery that they just got in, this necklace for €10 and earrings for €5. I had to have them, especially since they match my tattoo.

As always happens in Claires I ended up spending more than I intended, I got one of their great lucky bags for only €4, which had these really bright gloves, which I'll definitely use at the market. In the bag I also got these two necklaces, the one on the left I'm more likely to wear, and I'll probably give the other one to my sister as it suits her wardrobe more. I also got these great bunch on earrings and clips. I've worn the bow clips loads already, and they've been the perfect rescue for a bad hair day. I also LOVE the little vampire studs,I know they are very teen goth, but feck it! I'm not sure what I'll do with the alien neon studs, but I'm sure I'll find a home for them.
Oh and I also got this cute scarf for only €2.50, a total bargain and I love the colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...