3 Feb 2011

Photography Studio Investment

I bought this home photography studio the other day in Maplin, if you are looking for one online click here. With the horrible dark weather lately and the short amount of daylight hours I was finding taking photos for my etsy shops very difficult. I found I was having to photoshop the pictures too much, which was both time consuming and also it was starting to disrupt the image quality. I heard through word of mouth about this great offer in Maplin and I went halves on the cost with my friend Branden.
It was €65.95 and worth every penny as it comes with a tripod and two daylight lamps, the lightbox is fantastic as it can be used at any time of the day. I was very frustrated by only being able to do my photography early in the morning, which sometimes is really inconvenient. Now it can be 10pm and I can still take perfect shots.
So far I've only used it once, but I'm sure as I get more used to it I'll get better and better shots. These ones were taken using a very basic camera, the Canon IXUS 95 IS, I was surprised to see such good results, I'm looking forward to using my housemates camera and seeing the difference in quality.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ruth that's a brilliant buy! I so want one now. Fingers x'd for a few more etsy sales!

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...