23 Jul 2010

The Urge to Shop


Yes yes I know i shouldn't be buying more supplies when I'm trying to cut down on the amount of stuff I have in the studio, but I just couldn't help myself. I'm like on of those designer shoe junkies, I walk into a supplies store and I want/need to have everything! I restrained myself and only bought one pack of paper, one which I bought before and I've pretty much run out of. I also got these buy 2 get 1 free canvases, for when I get the urge to do some more painting.

Lastly I bought these address labels for my return address stamp, I've tried stamping it on my padded envelopes and it doesn't really work. I should have measured the stamp as the stickers are too small to fit the button picture, but at least the address fits. As with all my other stamps I got it from Jlmould, I had gotten so sick of writing my return address on things I bought this stamp while I was ordering the large ones for my paper bags.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know that urge to shop. It used to be shoes when I was younger or all things craft.... materials, threads or the notions that were all part of the hobby. Nowadays I am more content to browse... mind you I could do with a pair of shoes....! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...