20 Jan 2010

Caffeine Addict

I am attempting to give up, or at least cut down, on my caffeine consumption. This time two years ago I never really bothered with tea/coffee but a couple of years doing markets got me hooked on coffee, and I drink coke too. A lot of people are fine when they drink it but I get really hyper, and then crash horribly, and in the new year I noticed my sleeping pattern was all out of whack. Something had to give, and after a few sleepless nights I decided coffee and coke just aren't worth it. This marks day 4 totally clean, I'm tired and cranky but I'm sure it will be worth it....right?

2 comments:

  1. As a student I didn't drink coffee as it was more expensive than tea! Then I discovered that an unexpected coffee would keep me awake for 48 hours at a stretch. So other than one rogue cup of coffee drunk by accident, no coffee for the last ten or more years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink neither and delight in both pointing out the behaviours of others and how it is a cliché of sorts, and in the definite cliché of feeling somehow special when I do this.

    I guess what I'm saying is, not drinking tea or coffee has not made me a better person.

    A lot of athletes swear by it.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...