10 Sept 2009

Insomnia

I had a very weird bout of insomnia last night and I have yet to sleep. On the upside I was up (VERY) bright and early and I just figured out how to fix my buggy problems with yahoo and facebook, so now I can reply to emails at long last!!
Today I think I'll make some headway with some wedding invitations I'm making for friends of mine. 100 invitations all indiviually handmade and unique from each other, but using the same palette of papers to design them. I actually find it far more interesting to do this then to repeat the same process 100 times.
I might just treat myself to an extended nap later I'm still feeling truely awful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...